Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All Signed Up



I have several events to look forward to in the next few months. Two of them are cross stitch related, the other is a family wedding. I signed up for 3 classes and 3 other events at Celebration of Needlework. Yeah! It promises to be very fun. I still have to get my flights but otherwise I am all set.
I worked on the bottom side of the poppy biscornu yesterday. Words, over one. It is a bit tedious. I watched 5 episodes of In Treatment which makes me feel very contemplative. What good acting in that series. I'm glad I don't have to wait a week in between each episode because I forget things between episodes like is Kyle her boyfriend or her brother. It makes more sense to watch them closer together.
Today I want to finish the last two (or so) belly scales on Eddy and then I can move on to the last section.
I have to figure out something Halona and I can do today. Her sister's birthday is tomorrow so maybe we can make a card. She always likes to draw on the board.
I really should wash the kitchen floor. Actually I really should replace the kitchen floor with tile. Not sure I am in the mood for either of those. Maybe I am in the mood for a pina colada.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment