Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ta-Dah!



I finished Eddy! He is not my usual project but I am very proud of how he turned out. He was a lot of work since he is totally covered in beads. He looks cool.
Now back to UFOs. I want to finish Butterfly Garden. I get discouraged when there is a lack of directions and/or charts so I had to push through this one. I am working on the last but biggest pocket before I am ready to put it together.
In the back of my head, I am feeling guilty for not finishing some classes from last year's Celebration of Needlework. How lucky am I to have taken two Barbara Jackson classes? and why haven't I touched them since last May? Then there are two classes that aren't worth the effort. So I've saved what components I wanted of those and moved on. Hey, I'm old enough I don't have the time to do stuff I don't want to do! Except housework but that's another story.
It is a lovely day here. Sunny and relatively warm. Exercise class was very full this morning. I have no idea why. It is Fat Tuesday. No, no donut for me. I'm being good. One of these days I'll have to wear something besides stretchy exercise pants.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment