Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday, Saturday



I'm good. I went to pilates this morning. I didn't want to. I wanted to stitch. But I knew it would be good for me. So now I can goof. I stitched again on the box and Tea Time Basket. I finished the center section of Tea Time Basket. I have a little momentum now. I want to get to the mermaids in the sections on either side of the center section. I stitched the second side of the box. I stem stitched the center circle as the pattern directed and I like it way better than the cross stitched one I did on the first side. I think I will take the first one out and do the stem stitch. I am working on the verse and it is going well. I don't like the bird in the circle so I am looking for a similar design to replace it with.
I got the first season of In Treatment. 9 DVDs. 5 epidsodes per DVD. So I have something to watch this weekend when there isn't anything decent on TV. I want to read some today, too. I am still only halfway through "Cutting for Stone" and I want to finish it.
Trying to avoid the "s" word in the forecast.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment