Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Second Verse Same as the First


That's a quote from Herman's Hermits song "I'm Henry the Eighth I am". I am giving away my age. I worked on the second band of the Tea Time Basket and finished the center section and am on to the right section. A bunch of queen's stitches will slow me down. I really would rather stitch on BRSB but I want to get the Tea Time Basket done.
Kohl's and TJ Maxx didn't have any Diana rings so I bought one on ebay. It will be interesting to see what it looks like in person. Since it only cost 8.95, it should be made of plastic. It will be fun to wear and/or use as a scissors fob. While I was at Kohl's I was able to try on a few rings to find out what my finger size is. It turned out to be way bigger than I thought my dainty ring finger was. Maybe my ring finger isn't really dainty but old, wrinkled, arthritic and swollen.
Halona and I finished the birdhouse. She described her spring break to me. I wish her life was less chaotic. We don't have too many more times to meet before the school year is over. She is going to a different school next year so I won't see her after this school year. I have been her mentor for 4 years.
I tried to get a better picture today by taking it in a sunny spot. Are the colors better? No, the vine doesn't even look green. But at least the yellow bottom border doesn't look pink. I guess you just have to use your imagination on my pics.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment