Friday, April 22, 2011

Side Three




I am back working on the bon bon box. I have to decide what goes in the circle. I can repeat the flower basket or pick something new. I went looking for some Floss-Away Bags after exercise class. I didn't find any at my LNS, JoAnn's or Michael's. So I will look for them while shopping at Celebrations. I found a cute little Ott light at Michael's and it was half price. It is very small, portable and $10. Wow. I saw it on someone's blog and thought it would be really handy to take with me on my trips. It even clips on. How could I resist? I kitted up some small projects for traveling. I plan to iron today so that I can get some packing done. It is another rainy day. I curled my hair for the first time since getting it cut on Tuesday and I like how it is cooperating. My hair has been uncooperative for most of my life. So this is a miracle.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment