Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Back


This is me and my BFF. I had a fabulous time at Celebrations. I got lots of stash and kits. It is good to be back home. I can't wait to get started on all my stitching.
The trip out was easy with no delays. We even got in early. Sure beats driving! I met up with my BFF in Detroit and we rented a car when we got to Manchester Airport. It is a very nice airport. The rental car guy should get a bonus for trying his hardest to add extra charges to our rental, but we resisted all manner of enticements. But the cost for two of us to drive the car was not worth it, so I became the driver. I had printed out directions (thank you map quest). It was only 16 miles to our hotel. We were pretty tired by the time we checked into the hotel. There were two sisters already stitching in the Lobby. They weren't taking any classes but were going to the dinner Saturday night as well as looking forward to shopping the vendors on Friday. Later in the week I heard someone ask "How does one get a seat to stitch in the lobby?" The answer is arrive early. I had the special for dinner, lobster roll. Alas, they didn't have any rootbeer so no rootbeer float. I had to make do with ice cream. Tomorrow: Field trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment