Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fun



I am having so much fun stitching Lounging Hare. I reached my goal of finishing the pyn keep top yesterday. I got started on the needlebook front. It is so interesting to use different techniques and see how it all works out. I love the needle weaving along the edge. I figure I am about half done. I got a little bit done on the box top. Let me see, what is my goal today? Well, I want to finish the needlebook cover and nearly finish the box top. Then I have four smaller parts (pocket slips) to do. Just wait till you see this come together. It is going to be fabulous.

I told DH I need a bigger allowance. There are so many things I want to do. I want software to design cross stitch. I want to take more workshops. I want to collect more thread by joining Vicki Clayton's threads of the month club(s). Maybe I am just being piggy and should work on stuff I have. That would take more than one lifetime. But hey, a girl can dream.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment