Monday, July 25, 2011

Creeping Along




I feel like I am moving slowly but I can see the finish line. I got to the three-quarters done mark in the red bird background. I got past the half way point of the inside cover of Hare Pyns. I was excited when the lines actually matched up. I was so afraid that they wouldn't and I would have to figure out how to hide the fact that they didn't match up but luckily they meshed just fine. I also finished the front of the wheelbarrow. Sweet. I want to finish one of these parts today. One bathroom is done and I am procrastinating doing the other one by playing on the computer. Usually I don't let myself goof around too much until my work is done. But DH is off on an errand and I have access.
We are going to go get a kitchen sink today. And I hope to spur Home Depot into getting busy on my new countertop. Still waiting for Hand Dyed Fibers. This is the first time I have ordered from them so I didn't know what to expect. Now I know. Don't hold my breath.
Back to the other bathroom.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment