Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sunny Saturday




Right now it is a sunny Saturday morning. I've been to the Farmer's Market. If I had had more money I would have bought a bouquet of lilies. But I got some good stuff. It is the first time I've seen peaches there. I don't know why but I have a hankering for an asiago bagel. Wish there was a bagel place nearby. I've been to pilates too so now I can play.
I got the background to the pin keep done. Now only 3 backgrounds to work on. My goal was to get to the edge of the inside cover. Check. My other goal was to do the background around the "A" on the red bird. Check.
Today's goals are to:
1. Finish at least half of the red bird background
2. Get to the top of the inside cover,
3. Work on the wheelbarrow,
4. Kit up something small.

I cleaned out the mentoring bag. Good grief, the summer is half over, took me long enough. I should work on another pile of stuff in my sewing room. I reorganized a bit trying to find the background thread for red bird. Luckily I finally did find it. I kept telling myself, "it's got to be here somewhere". Although I kept finding new projects that would be fun to start on.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment