Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wheels




I was very happy to finish the background on the inside cover of Hare Pyns. Yeah! It looks nice too. Now I have just the front cover's background to do. Maybe I'll try to stitch one strand (6 plies) every day and see how far and fast that gets me. I think I can finish the background of red bird today. My friend DW suggested doing the background in basketweave to see if that is more even so I am trying it.
I am so proud of myself. I finished a wheel on the wheelbarrow. It was not easy trying to figure out how to do a blanket stitch without piercing the fabric. I kinda made up a stitch somewhat related to a stem stitch. I'm just trying to make it look like the picture. Who knows if it is right? I'm working on the second one and it will probably be better than the first. Although I got off somewhere and am backtracking so the circle will meet up.
I started sneezing during exercise class yesterday and my nose hasn't quit running since. Allergies? I've never had allergies so I assume it is a cold. One of those awful summer colds. I probably caught it in the grocery store when someone sneezed all over everywhere. I wash my hands all the time so I won't catch anything. I'll post pictures later, my battery needs recharging. Rats.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment