Friday, November 18, 2011

F is for Friday








This is the behind the sofa art gallery. I am getting ready to change the pillows on the sofa to Christmas ones. I stitched the Santa design from a Treasures Magazine and I usually leave it up several months as it was such a challenge to stitch. Here is a photo of all the Christmas things.
I got packages yesterday. Fun! The new TV is now set up on the kitchen counter. It looks so nice and we have doubled the usable counter space by moving the hulking dinosaur of our old TV out. I have a stack of new books to read. I started one, V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton. I've read the whole alphabet series. This is the newest book that just came out on Tuesday.
I went to a craft show this morning. The Weaver's Guild had a lot of stuff for sale. I didn't buy anything but I admired some very soft scarves. I am at an age where I don't need anything. Name anything and I probably have at least two. In another room was the Handmade paper guild and the potters sale. I bought a recipe book and a fish plate. I ran into a couple of friends there.
I worked on the Glass Buttons page. It is going well. It is stitched mostly over one. I have changed a few colors, using my Hand-Dyed Fibers. I finally worked my way down to the little house on My Storybook. I love the little house but the colors it is worked in don't make sense to me. I am using the recommended flosses. I hope I don't regret it.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment