Sunday, November 13, 2011

Slow



Okay, I'm slow to post today. It's all because I ran into an old friend at Panera. She is just the nicest person and has not aged a day in the last 20 years. We played soccer together in another life (when our kids were small).
The tour of my curio is complete but I thought of other stitching that I could show you from around my house and behind my sofa and in my closet. There is much more.
I worked on My Storybook yesterday and got most of the back done. I have a little of the border left to do. I started the name plate on the front but the floss isn't showing up very well so I will have to change it or use two strands.
I cut the mat board for Buttons and sewed some buttons on the front cover. Gorgeous! It is starting to look like a book. I don't have the buttons for the inside cover or the calicos page but I've decided I can go ahead and sew those together anyway and add the buttons as I find them - or buy them off of ebay.
I put in some nun stitches on Winter Cottage. The outside cover is all nunned. Now I am outlining the shapes on the front cover. It still doesn't look like anything yet.
My back feels fine today, thank goodness.
A

1 comment:

  1. Amy, You are certainly making good progress on your projects. I haven't put in even one stitch tonight and now it is almost time for bed. The Button book looks lovely

    ReplyDelete