Sunday, December 18, 2011

Feeling Groovy







I'm feeling good today as I finished all my goals for yesterday. Clean kitchen floor. Yes! Christmas tree decorated. Yes! Dog done. Yes! Several diamonds on Mountain Flowers done. Yes!
I finally feel all caught up with my life.
Update: When the UPS man backed into my driveway the other day, he delivered an envelope. Yes, just an envelope. We have one of those Ipod nanos that will be replaced because of a faulty battery. So Apple sent us an envelope to return it in. As this nano is very old, I am wondering if it will be replaced with a newer version. That would be nice. We'll see.
Wow, Christmas is so close. DH suggested making the next batch of caramel corn today. I need to gift wrap the small things I have for Dylan. It will be fun to decorate the gingerbread house tomorrow.
I am thinking I should finish up some WIP's in my sewing room. There is a half made dress for the future new baby. Also, the Wandering Vine afghan is so close to being finished, I need to just do it. I am wanting to start something new but I know that I have great things coming in the mail so the best action is to finish up some projects instead. I should work on Winter Cottage too.
Today's tour of the Sewing Room's Unfinished Drawer continues with a couple of snowmen. There is a strange stripe in one snowman. Maybe it was stitched with overdyed floss. I have the noses for these snowmen somewhere in a little tiny plastic bag. There is another one of those Country Cottage houses. Then a sweet Shepherd's Bush sampler. What to I do with all this stuff? I just don't know.
Goal for today: Have fun and read for half an hour.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment