Friday, December 16, 2011

Late






I'm late posting to my blog today. It's been a busy day. I went to three stores this morning after exercise class. Then when I got home it was time to go meet my new doctor. She is very nice. It worked out great because I got a copy of my medical records in the mail yesterday so I was able to give them to her. So I did everything I was supposed to. I got a flu shot and a T-dap shot. I had the lady parts taken care of. The biggest shock was that I am not 5'2". They measured me at 4'11"!! I'm a dwarf! The doctor told me to lose 10 pounds in 3 months. So that is my goal. I found my Rudolf shirt and wore it. Usually I forget until after Christmas.
The tree is only partly decorated. I'm pacing myself. I'm putting on all the stitched ornaments first. I'll post a picture when I am all done. I finished the third side of half diamonds on Mountain Flowers. I'm slowly getting there.
I had to move a pile of books and some stretcher bars to be able to open the Unfinished Drawer. Here a the first few things I pulled out. Morning Glory by Drawn Thread is very pretty but the lettering is in such a light color that it is hard to read. I think I would prefer a poem or saying instead of an alphabet. I just don't know what to do with the Little House Needleworks houses. I had the bluebells by Shepherd's Bush on the wall for a very long time. Then I decided to use the frame for something else. The pillow, well, what do I do with it?
UPS is backing into my driveway. Maybe he has something for me!?!?
A

1 comment:

  1. Amy, Mountain Flowers is looking great. Funny how we always seem to shrink when the doctor measures our height - me too!

    ReplyDelete