Thursday, December 15, 2011

Putting Up the Tree






Today is Putting Up the Tree Day. DH is dragging it out of the crawlspace. Best investment we ever made - a fake tree. We've been to FedEx to mail the boys' boxes. We've been to the Post Office to check the postage on a letter to Oz. Maybe things will get back to some semblance of normal. I still have to make some more caramel corn and fudge for neighbors and for us. I have pumpkin pie and prune bread in the freezer that I can thaw out closer to Christmas. It was so warm this morning. It was 53 degrees as I drove to exercise. All the snow is melted.
I only got a very few stitches in Mountain Flowers. I want to do the half diamonds on the third side today.
The Stitching Tour of the Sewing Room is free-floating designs today. That means stuff that is stitched but is lying around waiting for finishing or a place to be. Tomorrow we will tackle the unfinished drawer.
If I am very good today, I will wash the kitchen floor.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment