Sunday, January 8, 2012

Anytime






Oh my gosh, I just got the news that son#2 and DIL are at the hospital!!! The due date is tomorrow so she may be right on schedule. I am so excited I can hardly sit. I'll let you know as soon as it happens.
Joe didn't show up at all yesterday and he definitely won't be here today (Sunday) so no progress. We are getting used to the floor and find it very nice. I know it made a big difference with the backsplash when the grout was applied so I'm thinking the floor will look even better once the grout is in.
I worked on Winter's Cottage scissors pocket yesterday. I don't really like the stitching but in the end it looks good. I am bothered by the squares on the inside corners. I think they should be Rhodes stitches which are round and more resemble snowflakes. I may change them but that would mean taking out a corner I have already stitched. ARGH.
The Stitching Tour of the Sewing Room's Unfinished Drawer (still) continues with four little designs: a pumpkin, a duck, a bunny and a chicken. They ought to be cute for something.
I'm on pins and needles!
A


No comments:

Post a Comment