Monday, March 26, 2012

Today is the Day




Where in the world is A's IPad? On the vehicle for delivery!! That's what the Fed Ex tracker says. It could come today! I am very excited. DH went and got one of the cables needed for connecting the IPad to the TV for viewing. What fun I'm going to have with it.
Thank you to Deb for nominating my blog for the Liebster award. She urged me to create a blog and I have enjoyed meeting people who have the same interest in stitching. I also enjoy her blog, stitching cat.
Dylan and I plan to work on the birdhouses again this week. I am taking him a couple of haystacks, my MIL recipe for a yummy cookie/candy. I just want to see if he will try them. His spring vacation starts on Friday and I won't see him next week since there is no school. Boy, has this year gone fast.
I worked on the Bay of Evil kit. I got the inside mostly done. I can't decide if I want to do the lettering for a retreat I didn't attend or just stitch my name and date. There is a gate design that will go over the arbor. The directions say to do it in a variegated green (sage) but I didn't think it showed up enough so I am trying it in 414, a dark gray to look like wrought iron. But it is too dark? Maybe I'll do the sage and see what looks best.
I enjoyed watching MadMen last night, although I missed the first 20 minutes. That will teach me to goof around on the computer.
I also finished stitching the needlebook for Mountain Flowers. I'm deciding how to finish it. I am also stitching my name for the inside cover. I got the graph from a site listed on Jenny's blog, StitchPoint.com.
I think I'll get Dylan and me a personal pan pizza today. Yum.
A

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, your Bay of Evil stitch looks great. Will it be a needlebook, or some other stitching accessory. I watch with interest.
    All the best for your time with Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, Amy.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete