Monday, April 9, 2012

Drive-By

This is a drive by posting as DH is watching a live soccer game on the real computer. I have some seeds to plant with Dylan today. I have some of those little pots that swell up when you put water on them and a package of wildflower seeds. I am getting excited about leaving on Wednesday for Minniapolis. I'm going to get the old suitcase out later and I will have to breakdown and iron a couple of things. I wear yoga pants most of the time here. Bad but comfortable habit. I got Mr. Snowman's chest done yesterday. It's good to get some momentum going on him. I also put in some more flowers on the French pouch. One of the flowers is a different color and I copied David and made it pink. I forgot that I was working on 40 count and used two ply floss. but I guess it will kind of stand out with two ply as opposed to one. No more eyelets got done yesterday so I plan to put at least one or two in today. We got some cute Easter pictures of Claire in a "My first Easter Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment