Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How About Something Different

I decided to do something to help alleviate the mess in my sewing room.  A front end loader would help. I want to finish up some of the stuff that is laying around and get rid of it.  So I finished up the Shepherd's Bush Eden's Lament pin cushion.

  I left off the words and I think it looks fine.  This would look good mounted on a box.  It would look even better if I ironed it.

 Then another thing laying around was the Purple Thread needlebook.  I just need to sew the wool lining in.  I'm about half way done with it.  Then I need to sew on the button closure.
The pre-stitching for Mute But Not Silent sampler is laying around and I want to finish the basting and stick that away until the class.

 I have the second class of the June retreat to finish up stitching as well.  I found a flower and vine design on the web and want to try that out on the scissors keep.  I just have too many things started.  The piles grow when I am not looking.  So I have my work cut out for me today.
I enjoyed seeing Dylan.  Another boy was playing with the Rush Hour game so we played with Snap Circuits.
It's another sunny day.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment