Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lovely Day

Yesterday was an especially beautiful day.  The weather was perfect.  Today is just as nice but a little bit hotter. DH put in the screens.  Yeah!  Fresh air!
 I am getting ready for my trip to class tomorrow.  The car is gassed up.  I have snacks.  I have to leave at 6 a.m.  Rather early for me!
I only worked on the Second Bookmark yesterday.  I just wanted to do what I want to do.  I am within ten stitches of having the first chart page done.  That means I have the top half of the bookmark done.

So I want to work on my other two projects today:  Mr. Snowman and The Purple Thread needlebook.

I went to the fabric store and found some fabric for finishing the GPA needlebook.  Boy, it is hard to find pretty fabric. I was looking for a blue and yellow plaid like the pattern used.  No luck.  Then I just went for a small print in a compatible color.  I ended up getting two small prints.   I may use one of the prints for pockets. I tried to adjust the color balance to reflect the real life colors but I need to try again.
I went out to the Farmer's Market.  Today was the opening day.  They keep impoving the area by adding more parking, more paving, play area and new bathrooms.  They had way more stuff than I expected this early in the season.  The one vendor that I missed was the Cupcake Lady. Maybe next week.   Dang.
I won't post tomorrow as I will be away but I'll tell you all about it on Monday.  Oh, better take my camera.
A



2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your event tomorrorow Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I am back from my holiday and ctching up on your blog. I do hope you enjoy your class and I look forwad to seeing the photographs. You sure have been busy stitching!

    ReplyDelete