Monday, May 28, 2012

One is Not Enough

I have decided that four WIPs are too many.  I like a rotation.  I get bored just working on one project.  I need to switch.  There is a point though where I get to feeling overwhelmed.  Right now I feel like I am spread a bit thin working on four things.  I can't see enough progress to satisfy myself.
I finally finished the H for Hendrick and have started the H for Hoytesma.  I also located the starting points for two more cartouches.  Hendrick says "Hi".

I put in a bunch of confetti stitches on the Second Bookmark.  I think I am going to start working my way down filling in stitches.  Then maybe take a ten by ten square on the chart and concentrate on that.

I am working on the fruit basket.  Those backstitches really help define what it is that I am stitching.  For some reason this chart feels old style.  Like charts used to be many years ago.  I don't know why.

I finished the first pocket and have started on the second one.  The design is different from the first one so that keeps it interesting.  This is going pretty fast.

The bathrooms are clean.  I am missing seeing Dylan.  I am fixing Upside Down Chicken and Pineapple Upside Down Cake for our guests tonight.  In reality, it's too hot to cook.  Thank goodness for air conditioning!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment