Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday

Slow but steady progress here.  The GPA project is coming along nicely.  It is fun to work one little motif at time.  I am working my way up to the top.

Mr. Snowman is getting fat.  There are a couple of birds perched on his hat  and I'd like to get those done today.

Then I have most of the first (of three) panels done on the Purple Thread needlebook.  I am imagining it in different colors.  The two greens are so close you can't tell them apart.  A couple of the pinks are so close you can't tell them apart either.  I'm not sure what kind of flower that is but with the addition of a couple of stitches, you could make it a pansy.

I got some stash in the mail yesterday.  There just isn't enough time in the day to stitch all the things I want to make!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment