Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crowned

I put a crown in the middle of the pin keep for the June Retreat (next week!).  I wanted to put an "A" on the other side but I couldn't find one that I liked and that was the right size.  I really like how the crown turned out so I could just put it on the other side too.  I used over dyed thread and wasn't sure it would look good but I love it.  Might as well do the other side the same.

I finished up the stitching on the Stitching Chair Necessaire.  Yeah!  Now I am withdrawing threads for the hem stitching.  There is weighted cording to put in the hems on the ends.  I've never even heard of weighted cording.

  This baby is almost d-o-n-e!

I printed out some designs for my casket.  Now I need to snip them apart and arrange on a sheet of paper.

 I went to a website that will graph out what you type in.  It is called Stitchpoint.com. You can choose between four different fonts.  I put in my poem for my casket and printed it out.  Of course I accidentally left out letters, for got to space correctly.  Actually, I think their keyboard messed me up.

I should get the temari kit today in the mail.  The first lesson has been posted.  It will be fun to try!
A

2 comments:

  1. OOooh, your stitching is gorgeous and I love the projects you've chosen! Who was the designer on the stitching chair necessaire and the one below it? Love them!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly well prepared for your retreat. I enjoy watching the progress on your designs for your casket.

    ReplyDelete