Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Templates

I am excited that the templates have been posted for the Cabinet of Curiosities.  I needed DH's help in printing them out to the correct size.  But now I can do some pasting up and see how things look.  I could have before but I was too lazy to draw them out.  Making progress!

I stitched the other side of the pin keep for the June Retreat with a crown.  It is much more centered than the other side.  Oh well.  I think I am done with the stitching.  There are some threads I can withdraw but I may just wait until class for that.

I had some stash enhancement.  There are just so many things I want to stitch!  I am getting to the end of two projects so maybe I can start a new chart soon.  I have a thing for shoes so the slipper will be fun.  Already I am thinking of how to change the design.

I worked on the hemstitching for the Stitching Chair Necessaire.  It is going well but I am only half done.

I started the windmill on Mute But Not Silent.  It is my favorite motif on this project.  It has two birds on top.


I started my temari class.  I have the core of rice hulls done and I put a jingle bell box in the middle of it.  I did the first wrap with yarn. Now I am ready to "power wrap" with serger thread.
So many fun things to do today!
A


2 comments:

  1. My, that casket design looks complicated. So many pieces. I am looking forward to progress on the windmill. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on the Stitching Chair Necessaire. Am I understanding the directions correctly that the alphabet is done in specialty stitches? Should I use one thread or two?

    ReplyDelete