Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Easily Distracted

It was another good mail day yesterday!  The mailman brought me a package from The Silver Needle.  It was the Just Nan exclusive scissors roll.  So cute!  It included the fabric (which is a lovely shade of green) and I went searching for the threads and started it.  I couldn't help it.  It is a fun stitch.  I stopped by the store this morning to get the threads I didn't have (couldn't find is more like it).  Don't you just love stitching something fun and cute?

I made only a couple of my goals from yesterday.  I made it all the way over to the the right side on Beautiful.  Yeah!  Now I can start the next row of the alphabet.

I didn't even touch Mute But Not Silent.  I really do want to make some progress on it.  I will put in at least one thread in it today.

I didn't get much done on Briar Rose but I have decided to try several colors of overdyed floss on the flowers.  I want to make each flower a different pink color.

I put in the guide lines for the third and fourth sunflowers on Temari #1.  We got the 4th week of instructions today.  I am still on week #2.  I will keep plugging away.
I can't wait to get back to my Just Nan Scissors Roll.
A


No comments:

Post a Comment