Friday, August 3, 2012

Report Card

If you got a report card with two As, Two Bs and a C, that would be not bad.  That is what I have left to stitch on Mute But Not Silent.  I really want to finish the stitching today.

  I took this class on May 20th and have been working on it on and off for two and a half months.  I will be really happy to get this done.  It will look even better all ironed.

I bonded the felt with the linen using Steam-a-Seam2 and it worked out just fine on Claire's Banner.  I dug out some rings from my stash and am sewing them on the back of each piece.  I made the cording using my sewing bird and the reverse turn method.

I have a ring to put on each end.  The individual letters can be taken off the cording and hung separately as Christmas ornaments if DS/DIL want.

My box of kits from Cabinet of Curiosities has been sent.  Can't wait to see it.  I hope it comes before I leave for retreat.  I'm still waiting for my order from SBB to arrive.  I'm going to keep an eye out for that mailman.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment