Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How About an "N"

I made progress on the Grand Niece's name.  Only one more letter to go.  You can probably guess what it is going to be.

Ornaments and stocking were sent off to Claire this morning.  I had forgotten about the little banner.  I make cute stuff even if I do say so myself.

I must be getting really old as I am in need of another curio for my stitched things.  I have totally filled up the one I got for Christmas two years ago.  I found a very nice one that happens to be larger than the first one.  We went down and bought it today.  I'm a lucky duck.
I have decided that a busy design behind the words makes them unreadable.  So forget this:
It was good to try this so that now I know this is a bad idea.
I am going to a stitching class on Saturday.  That will be very fun and I don't have to drive so far.

We got our first Christmas card today.  I am not ready for the Christmas season!  I wouldn't mind a bit of fudge though.

A

2 comments:

  1. I look forard to seeing photos of all the things you put in your new curio cabinet. A pity about the letters on your design - would a different colour for the lettering help, I wonder? Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are for sure a quick stitcher and I can understand you need more shelves to put your beauties on:)

    The name design for your Grand Niece looks so super cute,
    I really like the different colours you have choosen.
    Take care,
    Anette

    ReplyDelete