Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Info and Half a Letter

I only got half a letter done yesterday.   
At least I am half done with Grand Niece's name.  I will be busy with Thanksgiving and company for the next few days so may not post until the weekend.
FYI
You may not realize that when you leave comments, your Blogger settings apply.  If you want your comments available for reply click on your name in the top right corner of your dashboard, then click Blogger Profile or go to Profile page.  Click the orange Edit Profile on the top right.  Check Show my email address and click save.  Another way to accomplish this is to change your account settings.  Click Edit profile under your name and change contact settings.  Check Allow for email/messages.   I paraphrased  this explanation from another blog.   Some people I want to reply to and cannot (Anette!).  

I also haven't figured out how to leave comments on my own blog.  Duh.

It is a lovely day but I must clean!  Darn!
A

1 comment:

  1. Now I have manage to edit my profile, thanks Amy:) I am so terrible at computers, besides shopping for my stitching on them:D!

    Have a lovely and fun Thanksgiving and have some good food for me too, I have never had any Thanksgiving dinner except for turkey.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Anette

    ReplyDelete