Sunday, November 18, 2012

M as in ...

I restarted my grand niece's name pillow.  I looked through my stash and found a piece of material that I really like.

I hope there is enough of it to finish the pillow.  I made Claire a little stuffed dog out it.  So then I got my DMC thread reference out and tried to match floss colors to the colors in this fabric.  I have seven letters and each one has a border.  I chose nine colors (so far).  I took out the muted color I started with yesterday and began anew.  I thought I would let you guess the name as I get the letters done.  Also, I am going to try and do one letter every day for a week.




I put the ribbon on with buttons on Cherished Stitches Limited Edition Kit.  I'm not sure if I put them in the right place as it doesn't look exactly like the picture.  I just put them on the corners.  Seemed logical to me.

I finished off one of the Christmas ornaments.  It turned out pretty well.  I made some twisted cording for the hanger.  I tried to think ahead so that I would not have a knot showing when I got done.  I am thinking of writing the year on the back.  I have one more ornament that still needs to be finished.


I finally figured out how to order using Paypal on Zinio.  (You must order only one issue then you get the option of using Paypal.)  So I got the Inspirations magazine instantly!  I love it.  I downloaded the English Rose thimble holder (darling!).  I don't know why but I love everything Carolyn Pearce designs.  I love that I can get this magazine for half the price of the print copy.
Things to do!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment