Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MAR

I am finishing up the third letter, R.  I'm bored and I want to do something else!  But I must stick with this until it is done.

Margaret asked how big my hydrangea is.  So here it is next to a penny.

It is about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (4 centimeters).


I bet I can find a round thing to mount it in on Country Stitches website.

If I have a lot of ambition today, I might make some caramel corn.  I have all the food and fixings for Thanksgiving.  I don't know if I will get around to making prune bread but I have the stuff for it if the mood strikes me.  Fudge sounds good too.
Dylan and I had personal pan pizzas yesterday.  Boy, were they good.  I hadn't had one since last May.  This new building seems to be able to make them just as good as the old building.  I tried the drive through window and didn't even have to get out of my car.  It was great.
A


No comments:

Post a Comment