Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunny

It is sunny and warm outside - at least that's how it looks.  Our leaves were supposed to be picked up Friday but they are still here.  Maybe the city will come on Monday or Tuesday.



 
I didn't get the bracelet glued until this morning so I haven't put together the second bracelet yet.

 I started putting on the buttons but I have to wait for the cabachons to dry.  Let's hope I bought the right glue.


I happened to pick up the Cherished Stitches Limited Edition kit to work on.  I wanted to work my way to the end as there isn't that much more to do.  Hopefully that will give me the motivation to finish stitching it.  

I started another of the accessories to Aunt Julia's Sewing Box.  It is called Thread book #2.  I like the design and I think it will go quickly.

There will be no mail tomorrow due to Veteran's Day.  I hope to get something in the mail this week from Serendipity Designs.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment