Friday, February 22, 2013

Little Bits

That's what I have been doing, little bits of this and little bits of that.

I am happy to say that I finished the larger scissors pocket on the Painted Lady Sewing Case.

I also tried something.  I don't like the background on the front of case.  I want to change it to another color but oh the work in taking it all out and putting it all back in.  So I thought of just working on top of what is already there.  I tried a few rows to see how it would look.  I think it looks okay but I don't know if I have enough of the Soie d'alger to do the whole front.  Still thinking....

I am working on the last part, the inside right page which essentially just needs a border and the nun stitch outlines of the pockets.  I am ready to be done with this sucker.

I put in a little bit on the second strawberry.  I sent a photo to the teacher to have it critiqued.  We'll see if I have to fix anything.

I tried out a couple new colors on the SANQ Merry Cox box.  I really like how they look which makes me want to stitch more.  These colors are really me.

I cut out the pin pad from the Rose Trellis kit so it could be finished.

How can it be Friday again already?  Monday we get the first lesson for Rhapsody in Blue, nifty.
A

2 comments:

  1. What lovely work! I look forward to seeing the progress on your projects.
    I just started my blog - please drop by http://wisdomwithneedleandthread.blogspot.com and let me know what you think. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is the MErry Cox box? I like your spring fling needlbook piece as well.

    ReplyDelete