Monday, February 18, 2013

Watching Paint Dry

What I worked on yesterday is about exciting as watching paint dry.  I got all the outside edges double nun stitched.  Now I can go on to a more interesting part.  There is still just a bit of nun's stitch to do on the back inside page where the window pockets will go.  I have to do some of the border to make sure I put the nun's stitch in the right place.


I go out to see Dylan in a while.  It is supposed to be up to 45 degrees today.  Wow - that is warm for this time of year.  I just love that the roads are clear.

My Rhapsody in Blue kit it in the mail.  Yeah!  Unfortunately there is no mail today.  Maybe tomorrow.  I was excited to see that Tricia is getting ready to post the caskets for sale.  They now have their own pages.  I've decided that I want to get the more expensive one and then wait and see about maybe getting the other one for Christmas or something.  Of course that depends on how expensive they are.

The bathrooms are clean and I am ready for more fun things today.  Swiss Chicken cutlets for dinner.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment