Monday, March 11, 2013

TA-DAH

I am happy to announce that I finished the Vintage Strawberry class.  I am going to send a photo to the teacher to see if I have to do any fixing.  One place on the third leaf looks a little iffy, otherwise I am satisfied with it.
 There is just a teeny bit of white muslin that can be seen in the middle of the far left leaf.


Yeah! Another project done.  Well not done-done but you know what I mean.  I wonder if I have a box that this will fit on the top of.

I fixed my mistakes on the Merry Cox Box from SANQ magazine.  I ended up taking out all the flowers (eyelets) and using some leftover pink from a Shepherd's Bush kit.  I like it better as the other floss was too bright and orange.

I go out to see Dylan today.  I'll call and make sure he is there before driving out there.  We are going to try a smoothie mix that I got at Target.

I'm itching to start something new.  The bathrooms are clean so all is right with the world.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment