Monday, April 15, 2013

Catch Up

I got the numbers and sill done on the Spring Fling project.  It really is tedious though.  I had to push myself because I really wanted to work on Mermaid Treasures.  A new lesson came out yesterday and I am behind!  I have to catch up.  I've neglected my little mermaid too long. I am still basting, 1 1/2 sections to go.
Then I can start stitching the pockets to the clamshell.





Before I got the email that the next lesson was posted, I was feverishly working on Just Nan's bee.  It was the most expensive thing I bought at Stitchville and I wanted to get it done.  There is a sweet little needleroll that fits inside the bee.  I stitched it and then I finished it off.  Yeah!



 Then there is a button/bouquet thing that goes under the roll.  I couldn't finish that because I don't have the green Krenik braid that it calls for.  I am going to stop by my LNS and see if they have it after I see Dylan this afternoon.
A

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful, Amy! This little needleroll is so sweet and you got it done so quickly. It is fun to see your progress on the Spring Fling sampler too. Thanks for showing us! -BFF

    ReplyDelete