Friday, May 10, 2013

Flower Page

So I worked on the flower page of Claire's busy book and got it finished.

Then I made the kitty.  It turned out okay but it is not centered very well on the page.

 I measured it and everything and still it looks uncentered.  Oh well.  Claire won't care.  The nose makes him look like a pig.  I have to change that.

Now on to the corn.  The next page is an ear of corn with a zipper.  I'm not sure I have the right fabric but I'll make do.  The husk may be blue instead of green.

I am making good progress on Mermaid Treasures.  I got the cloud, mirror and hair done.  I just have to work on the water and the tail and I will be all caught up on the lessons.
I am loving the weather.  This is the best time of year for where I live.
A



No comments:

Post a Comment