Friday, May 24, 2013

Rocking

I am so proud of myself!  I did Grotto Rock #2!  It is done in detached buttonhole and it doesn't look half bad.  Thank you Amy Mitten for having great instructions.


Next up is Grotto Rock #3.  It is also done in detached buttonhole but in a different way, horizontally.
I also finished the Blackwork ornament from Nostalgic Needle.  Cool.  The colors turned out fine.

I was very thrilled to find that my next class, Needleworker's Pocketbook has its first lesson online.  And my kit has been mailed.  Since it comes from Canada, it will take a while to get here.  I am thrilled to be taking this class.  What fun!  I printed out the first lesson last night and it was 37 pages.  Wow.  It has a great big chart (8 pages when taped together) which is good as that makes it easy to read.  I can't wait to get started.
I'm a lucky girl.
A

2 comments:

  1. Amy, this is coming along so well. We are lucky to be able to see it evolve like this. In all of your projects, your flair for color and the artistic decisions you make are so interesting. Your needlework talent and finishing skills are inspiring for all of us!
    - your BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your work progress.

    ReplyDelete