Sunday, June 9, 2013

Taking Shape

My little mermaid is taking shape.  I am half way around with the buttonhole stitch.  It is going pretty well (knock on wood).

The Needleworker's Pocketbook is going well too.  I got some of the over one stitches in.

  I am working on "Ann" .  I changed a bit of her color so she is pinkier.  Of course the bird is blue instead of blah.

Did I buy anything at the Art Fair?  No.  But I was tempted.  There was one booth with Amish wooden baskets.  The baskets looked like they were woven or carved out of wood.  Very cool.  But I have too many baskets already.  At one time, I even made baskets.  I wasn't very good at it.  I just love that basket that I made when we went to Longabergers. While I was downtown I got a new pair of aerobic/step/walking shoes.  I tried them out this morning and they are great.

I got some of the first strawberries of the season at the Farmer's Market.  It is nice outside now but it is supposed to rain this afternoon.  All the better for stitching.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment