Saturday, July 13, 2013

Check, Check, Check

I was very happy to have accomplished the things I wanted to do yesterday.

I sewed on the embellishments on the mermaid's mirror.  Yeah!  I'm ready when the next installment comes through.  Ta Dah!


Then I started Buttons-a-Bounty.  I haven't gotten very far.  I've already had to frog on this one.  How can you mess up a straight line?  I managed.  I can't tell yet since I only have put in some green whether I want to change some of the floss colors.

Then I framed the Impressionist's Painting.  I love it and put it in my bathroom where I can admire my handiwork many times a day.

I got an email that there are some errors in the Needleworker's Pocketbook chart.  The wrong color symbol was used behind the thread rings.  So I had a few stitches to take out and replace with light red.  It looks better and now I am on track. By hook or by crook I plan to finish the stitching on this today.

I got blueberries at the Farmer's Market and want to make Blueberry Cobbler today.  I have all my steps in so I can be a slug for the rest of the day.
A




1 comment:

  1. The Mermaid is coming along nicely.
    I love the scales! lol
    The Impressionist painting looks good in that frame.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete