Monday, September 30, 2013

Nearly Done Pocket

I am nearly done with one of the pockets for Along the River James.  I like how it is turning out.  I am adding my own choice of colors at the bottom as the designer doesn't say what she used.  You can kind of figure it out from the color photo though.  I don't like the strongest purple color so I'm not using it.

I am half way around the 4th (of six) mirror frame piece.  I'll just keep plugging along.

I went clothes shopping this morning.  Didn't buy anything.  I was looking for something really stylish so I could look snazzy in Virginia Beach but a lot that I saw was overpriced or ugly.  I saw a nice dress that maybe I could fit into when I lose all the weight I am aiming for.  I wear exercise clothes in my regular life so I really don't need any fancy.

The bathrooms are clean.  I am up to 14,500 steps today.  WooHoo!!  I've printed out my boarding passes.
I'll tell you all about my trip when I get back next week.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment