Monday, October 21, 2013

A Finish

I finished  entirely the Stacy Nash project from the retreat.  As I was stitching down the linen, I thought of another way to finish it.  The linen could be lined and then sewn to the backing board on just three sides to make a pocket.

Then I worked on the Limited Edition Blackbird stocking, Never too Far.  I made good progress.  I changed a few things.  I changed the second house colors a bit.

The mermaid on the mirror frame is coming along.  When I get done with all the backstitching, the background is done in seed stitch.  That will be a big job and take a while.

I'm going to see Dylan today for the first time this school year.  I hope everything is well with him.
It's a rainy Monday.
A

3 comments:

  1. Love your Stacy Nash finish! I haven't even started mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Stacy Nash...DARLING!
    And adore the wee stocking!
    Your mermaid is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,

    I know you like Just Nan and I have a lot of kits that I am looking to sell . I read your blog and just thought I would let you know.

    Amy Varnell-Miller
    http://crossstitchandcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete