Saturday, October 19, 2013

Be Kind and True

I am almost finished with the Stacy Nash project from Dyeing to Stitch's retreat.  I just have to finish off the house and put it together.

I finished the one design on the mirror frame of Mermaid's Treasures.

I started the other one.  It is tedious.  The thin metal cord is challenging to stitch with.

 I'm going to start in a different area today.  I want to see how the mermaid is stitched.  Hopefully it is done with a more substantial thread.  I have to go back to the first design as it needs a chain stitch around the edge that I forgot.

The Farmer's Market is over for the year.  It is rainy cold and overcast outside.  It is nice to stay cozy and warm in my sewing room.
A

1 comment:

  1. Amy, beautiful progress on both projects. I attended the retreat and finished stitching Stacy's project the minute I returned home. I loved it! Now I just have to finish it into the thread keep which she said would be easy peasy. Time will tell Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete