Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Front

I finished the stitching on the front of one of the retreat projects.  I don't like the linen as it looks old and dirty to me.  I'm not crazy about the colors of floss.  I don't like that the bird's tail touches the house.  I wish the chimney were not centered on the top of the house.   I don't like that the alphabet is not centered.  Where are the bird's feet?  He has legs but no feet.  There are a couple of charms that will fill in a couple of spaces.
Whine, whine, whine.  So this is not my favorite project.  The back should go quickly though.

I started back on the mirror frame of Mermaid's Treasures.  I'd like to get the right side mermaid done and some more seed stitching.

I'm still uncertain as to what to stitch on the sides of the UnPlayed Piano.  But my time is dwindling so I better get busy.
Dylan liked painting the pumpkin yesterday.

I only took one paint brush with me so I couldn't meddle or "help out".  He was happy and that's what matters.  His cafeteria lunch was so pathetic.  Two cheese filled breadsticks.

 He had carrots and an orange but didn't touch them.  I brought him a smoothie and he liked it.

Someone backed into our mailbox so DH is our trying to fix it.  This isn't the first time this has happened.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment