Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tattoo

I finished stitching the anchor and fish.  It looks like a tattoo a sailor would have on his arm.  I started the seed stitching.  I hope I get faster at it as there is a lot of area to cover.


I put in a few stitches on the Limited Edition Blackbird design, Never Far Apart.  I'm off a stitch or two but I don't care.  If I didn't tell you, you wouldn't know!

Confession:  I have totally messed up the threads on Mermaid's Treasures.

A few of the threads I took out and cut into 18 inch lengths.  I should have done that for all the threads but I was afraid that I might need a long strand so I left them as is.  Now they are hopelessly tangled. I would like Amy Mitten to let us know whether we should (or should not) cut the threads into the length we want to work with.  I know some designers like to work with long threads.  I like the 18 inch length.  That works for me.
A

1 comment:

  1. Amy, It does look like a tattoo a sailor would have! lol Beautiful! Looks like you have a bird nest in your threads...

    ReplyDelete