Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Plan

My goal for today is the finish off the snail tape measure.

I made good progress on the pre-stitching for the UnPlayed Piano.  The rectangle is the top of the piano.

 I am tempted to put some stitching on the back of the piano too.  But we'll see.  I have to decide what to do with the sides.  I did one side but now I'm not sure whether I want to keep it or not.  I'm still thinking about it.

I got the kits from Drawn Thread.  They will be fun to start.  I better not start them yet, I have too many things going on.  They might be a good traveling project.  Eleven days until the Attic trip!
A

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the piano! I'm doing mine in the original design as I like the autumnal palette of colours. I too would like to stitch on the back, just my initials and the date.
    You'll not be disappointed with the Attic classes.

    ReplyDelete