Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is a quiet day at the chateau.  There is a cherry pie and a pumpkin pie in the oven.

 I'll put the turkey in after lunch and hope that it is done by six.  We usually have turkey in the early afternoon, so this is a departure for us.  We had a dusting of snow last night.  I didn't go walking today.  I'm busy with making stuff.

I finished off Claire's Christmas ornament this morning.  It is the Just Nan Cardinal.  He is supposed to have a top knot but I just put the bead on top.

We got lots of stuff I ordered in the mail.  We sorted out this morning what is for Christmas and what we are holding back for her birthday in January.

I sealed the step stool and maybe later today I'll get a chance to start the all-over ivory color.

Here is a picture of my sewing room floor.  I had to get everything off the floor when they put in the new windows.  Inevitably it will get messy again.  But I had to have a record that at one time it was all cleaned up!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment