Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lorna and Done

When I got home from Arizona there was a package from the UK waiting for me.  You know I love good mail.  I ordered some stuff from the Etsy shop of Lorna Bateman.  I've had my eye on this for a while.  Look at all this lusciousness:

There is a kit for embroidering some small child size ballet slippers.  Darling!

There is a pincushion kit.

I got some lovely threads.  Some are flosses and some are pearl cottons.

I am doing a happy dance!  I finished all the stitching for Mermaid's Treasures.


When the last of the finishing lessons come, I will be ready to put it all together.  I think I started this in March and now, finally, I'm done.  Of course I plan to make the snail again and do it better this time.  I have to sift through the ton of pages to get all the snail information.  Anything will seem easy after that shell!
I have exciting news tomorrow!
A


2 comments:

  1. Dear Amy
    What a great job you have done with your mermaid treasures.
    Can't wait to see them all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the stitching on Mermaid.
    I am drooling over all of your new stash!! lol
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete