Sunday, December 8, 2013

One Side

I finished stitching one side of the Sakura bag.  It is sweet.

I picked up the Ebony and Ivory Neccessaire and started whipping down the black silk ribbon that goes behind the drawn thread area.

There is a lot of hand work in this piece.  I was not happy with how the skinny silk ribbon wove into the hem stitching.  It twisted and I couldn't get the twists out.  I bought some just regular (not silk) 1/8th inch black ribbon to fix it but when I went to put it in, I decided that the silk ribbon looked okay for the most part.  So I left it.
I am still putting coats of sealer on the stepstool.  Almost done!
I got most of my Christmas cards all addressed and ready to send.  I'm glad to have that job done.
I just couldn't face walking in the cold weather today so I didn't.  If I'm good, I will go to the Y and get my walking in.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment