Friday, December 20, 2013

Peace on Earth

I finished the stitching on Peace on Earth.

I better finish-finish it off quickly so I can put it on the tree.

 I got the tree up but it isn't done being decorated yet.  I am the queen of excess, I like my tree to be totally full of ornaments.  No Charlie Brown tree for me.  I felt better knowing that a couple of my readers also haven't got their trees up or decorated either.

 I made another batch of fudge using up some old marshmallows.  They were so old they stuck together.  But I guess the fudge turned out okay as DH is already enjoying it.
It's raining out today - but that's way better than driving on ice.  I got my steps in so I am happy.
Maybe the mailman will bring my Casket Keepsakes kit today. . . the class starts tomorrow!!!
A


No comments:

Post a Comment