Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sheep

I finished off the Ebony and Ivory Neccessaire.  I looked up photos I took in class and realized that the other pockets are attached to the lining not the pin keep.  I can do that.

I sewed on the tag on the lining and the cording on the scissors fob.  Done!


So now what do I work on?  I picked up Peace on Earth.  Maybe I can finish it before Christmas.  I finished stitching one hill and one sheep.  One more sheep to go.  I can finish this today.

The Christmas tree still isn't up, I plan to do that today.

I went walking at the Y yesterday afternoon and this morning.  I'm trying to keep up my exercise so I don't gain back any weight.  Maybe my Casket Keepsakes kit will come today?
A

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to know someone else doesn't have their tree decorated either. Ours is standing naked in the living room. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tree i still in the box in the garage. Too late now I say and it won't go up this year. I can live with no decorations this year I just need a holiday!

    ReplyDelete